Whether it’s a commercial or residential pool, the need for there to be maintenance, regular check on this equipment, and the need to change some of them in need is important. Just like our bodies, we should not take care of our pool in less esteem, and just like the other home appliance, it is paramount that we pay attention to our pool equipment to avoid severe damage that may lead to future hazards.
Most homeowners do not see the need to pay attention to these things until they become a threat. It is of utmost importance that you keep your pool in good working condition so they offer you the functionality and desires for which you bought them. This can only be achieved when healthy pool habits are practiced and maintained, this involves a conscious and deliberate notion geared towards the act of keeping the pool clean.
As a pool equipment repair company will look into the details and try to provide solutions to these problems. It is, however, important to note that some of these pool faults are triggered by faults from us, and at Poseidon Pool Services, we create an avenue to expose our customers to basic pool equipment, and how they should be handled and treated.
Each pool equipment performs its every peculiar function, and often the damage of one can lead to the damage of another spelling out malfunction in big bold letters. It is important to note that the longer you wait before basic and certain repairs are done the longer the repair gets expensive and more complex. This is to say that there is no better time to get your pool equipment fixed once observations have been made. Pool equipment doesn’t get spoilt suddenly, it is a gradual process phenomenon that extends over a period of time.
With Poseidon Pool, your nightmares about your pool suddenly sinking in the middle of the night are taken care of. Depending on the type of damage to a particular pool equipment will determine the cost involved in the repair of the pool.
Take a quick look at some of the equipment we have :
- Pool pump
- Pool filter
- Pool heaters
- Pool cleaners
- Vacuum Head
- Pool Pump: There is no motor without an engine, so there can’t be a swimming pool without a pump. The swimming pool over the years has been referred to as the heart of the pool, and we know what happens when the heart of a person working, yes, likewise for a pool, the heart is the most important piece of equipment and should not be allowed to get totally damaged or knocked-out before repairs are made. There are different types of pool pumps, all depending on the one that suits you and your pool style. We have the Inground Pool Pumps and Above Ground Pool pumps.
- Pool Filters: This particular equipment is responsible for the cleaning of the pool water, it separates dirt, debris, bugs, and leaves that are likely to have entered the water and transfers the already filtered water back into the pool making the water safe and free from germs. We have three types of filters each with its own unique feature and use, and they however vary in price. There is the DE filter, The Cartridges filter, and The Classic sand filter. Then we also have filters that are suitable for both the Above ground pool and In-ground-pool filters. When the pool filter becomes clogged, it disrupts the circulation of water into the water due to the presence of many specks of dirt, debris, and bugs.
- Pool Heater: This is an important piece of equipment for a swimming pool. This regulates the temperature of the water during winter, this particular equipment makes it possible for people to go into the pool without the fear of getting cold. It is a very essential pool equipment that is needed in winter. There are about three different types of pool heaters. The Natural Gas Heaters, The Propane Heaters, and The Solar Heaters. All of these range from different costs due to their differences in size and content. Many pool owners add this heater to their pool when the pool is being built, it can also be installed in the pool after the construction for longer pool use.
- Chemical Feeders & Purifiers: The constant flow of sanitizer to your pool water is paramount to maintaining clean clear water. In the swim pool sanitation equipment includes tablets chlorinators, feeders, floaters, and saltwater chlorine generators. All of these are important pool chemicals. When chemical feeders or salt cells stop producing chlorine, your pool becomes vulnerable.
- Pool Cleaning Equipment: Another possible pool equipment is the Automatic pool cleaner, although there is also the manual pool cleaner, for automatic pool vacuums, most pool owners look toward shopping for a robotic type of pool cleaner. And this type of pool equipment also requires that you pay attention to them, because they continually collect dirt, leaves, bugs, bacteria, algae, and everything else that makes the pool unhealthy and that can flourish in unfiltered water.
- Vacuum Head: The vacuum head is comprised of three main parts.
- The vacuum head
- The vacuum hose
- The telescopic pole.
All of these parts have their own functions. The actual vacuuming is done by the vacuum head, just like a brush or skimmer attachment, the vacuum head grips the end of your telescopic pole. Once attached to the telescopic head reaching every corner of your pool becomes easy and all that is left is to begin vacuuming.
The vacuum hose connects to your skimmer and supplies the vacuum with the pressure it needs to swallow every debris. Getting a reliable and durable vacuum hose makes it easier to vacuum your pool.
The repair of pool equipment should be done by professionals, heating your swimming pool could as well be a great investment as it increases its value and extends the swimming season. Plastering your pool and how it works will help a great deal to manage your pool, and bring constant repair to its minimum.